The Brauer Method of Holistic Reflexology
Professional Holistic Reflexology Certification Program
200 classroom hours
100 home study hours
Dorit Brauer brings the most comprehensive knowledge of Holistic Reflexology from Israel to the US.
The Certification Program fulfills the requirements for Professional Membership with the Reflexology Association of America.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyalgia, infertility, plantar fasciitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
Training starts September 12, 2017. Tuesday evenings, 5 – 9 pm for 50 weeks.
1730 Main Street, Scott Township, PA
Admissions are accepted now.
Important Holistic Reflexology Links
In the news: Reflexology connects mind, body & spirit
In the news: Reflexology: a step to better health
Read Also: Holistic Reflexology Blog